In this featured podcast, our Director of Product Development, Eric Bergemann, joins the Test & Code podcast to discuss DevOps, payments testing, continuous integration, continuous development, and more.
Financial services have their own unique testing development challenges. But they also have lots of the same challenges as many other software projects.
Eric Bergemann joins Brian Okken to discuss:
- Specific testing challenges in the financial services domain
- CI/CD : Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- TDD : Test Driven Development
- Confidence from testable applications
- Testing strategies to add coverage to legacy systems
- Testing the data and test cases themselves
- Continuous testing
Eric Bergemann is the Director of Product Development and a Master Engineer at Paragon Application Systems. He has been with the company since 2003 and has been involved with the design, development and support of Paragon’s Next Gen testing solutions since their inception. Eric is a student of technologies and processes that facilitate efficiency and quality in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. He has a degree in Computer Science from Campbell University.